Our 17th Reunion takes place June 1-4, 2017.
No advance registration or fee is required to attend Reunions for members of the Class of 2000.
Wristbands are not required to attend daytime programming (with the exception of the Ted Cruz interview on Saturday morning) nor to attend the Saturday night concert and fireworks.
Wristbands are needed to enter the major reunion headquarters sites after 5:00 p.m.
Wristbands may be obtained for free from Baker Rink during the following hours:
- Thursday, noon until midnight
- Friday, 10am until 1am
- Saturday, 9am until midnight
Wristbands for the Class of 2000 are not available at any headquarters location.
You may register one adult guest and any minor children for wristbands, also for free.
Your guest may pick up a wristband even without you present, as long as you have priorly registered your guest at Baker Rink.
- Full schedule of Reunions events
- The P-Rade starts at 2:00pm on Saturday.
The staging area is across from Edwards Hall.
- Our class sponsors the Millennial Lecture Series. This year's talk, "Can America Still Lead?" features Tom Malinowski, former Assistant Secretary of State. It takes place in East Pyne 010 on Saturday morning at 10:30am.
- Our class is also sponsoring morning Yoga classes called "Train Your Brain":
- The class is designed for novice and expert alike.
- Just bring yourself, mats will be provided.
- 8:00 - 9:00am Friday, June 2 at Dillon Gym (Group Fitness Room)
- 8:00 - 9:00am Saturday, June 3 at Frist Theatre (room 301)
- Register for the 7th annual Reunions Run at 8:30am on Saturday in the West Windsor Fields
- The lawn concert takes place at 8:00pm on Saturday, followed by Fireworks at 9:15pm.